So you want to hit an insane PR? We understand. This playlist demonstrates the best pr songs to unlock that hidden power to push yourself that much further.
Hardcore phonk? Hardrock? Rap? Hardstyle? Phonk Motivation? Even Hardtek. We got it all for you.
Let’s get right into it: the ultimate playlist to guaranteed that new PR.
Disclosure: These songs are LOUD and VULGAR. Not recommended for younger children.
Instant Playlist for the best PR Songs to use in the gym:
- XXXTENTACION – King – Best Part at: 1:09
- KILLSTATION – EXTINCTION – Best Part at 0:29
- The Plot In You – FEEL NOTHING – Best Part at 1:07
- GOTH x SUDZY – HARDTOKILL feat. FABI DHABI, BIG$ & APACHE – Best Part at 0:18
- KORDHELL – MURDER IN MY MIND – Best Part at 0:47
- XXXTENTACION – RIP Roach – Best Part at 1:11
- GHOSTMANE – Fed Up – Best Part at 0:32
- (AOT Hardstyle) My Soldiers Rage – Hiroyuki Sawano (Maul Bootleg) – Best Part at 1:30
- GPF x Riot Shift – Broccoli Fuck – Best Part at 0:42
- night lovell – dark light (slowed + reverb) – Best Part at 0:52
- Joji – Glimpse of Us
- OmenXIII – I Think It’s Time That I Emerge – Best Part at 0:30
- OmenXIII – LED (Prod. Grigoryan) – Best Part at 0:14
- Dxrk ダーク – RAVE (Official Audio) – Best Part at 0:14
- EXODIA – NUMB – Best Part at 1:50
- EXODIA – i don’t wanna go to bed – Best Part at 0:20
- XXXTENTACION – ATTENTION! – Best Part at 0:30
- BVDLVD – ADDERALL – Best Part at 0:11
- TWENTYTHREE – DON’T SAVE ME (PROD. PLAGUE) – Best Part at 0:12
- KXLLSWXTCH – WASTE – Best Part at 0:43
- Somber – TAKE ME AWAY – Best Part at 0:39
- MUPP- vendetta! – Best Part at 0:10
- Kidx – SLAY ME – Best Part at 1:23
- KAMAARA – Fuck ALL the Pain – Best Part at 0:20
- joji – WORLD$TAR MONEY
All these songs are different and some you may find you like it a lot, and some you may find that you don’t like it.
But no matter what you determine, these songs will get you going and be able to hit that PR.
Sort out what you may or may not like.
Phonk, Hardcore Phonk, & Hardtek
- KORDHELL – MURDER IN MY MIND
- (AOT Hardstyle) My Soldiers Rage – Hiroyuki Sawano (Maul Bootleg)
- Dxrk ダーク – RAVE (Official Audio)
- EXODIA – NUMB
- EXODIA – i don’t wanna go to bed
- MUPP- vendetta!
- GPF x Riot Shift – Broccoli Fuck
- XXXTENTACION – King
- The Plot In You – FEEL NOTHING
- GOTH x SUDZY – HARDTOKILL feat. FABI DHABI, BIG$ & APACHE
Hard Rap, Rap
- XXXTENTACION – RIP Roach
- OmenXIII – LED (Prod. Grigoryan)
- XXXTENTACION – ATTENTION!
- Kidx – SLAY ME
Dark Energy Songs
- KILLSTATION – EXTINCTION
- GHOSTMANE – Fed Up
- OmenXIII – I Think It’s Time That I Emerge
- BVDLVD – ADDERALL
- TWENTYTHREE – DON’T SAVE ME (PROD. PLAGUE)
- Somber – TAKE ME AWAY
- KAMAARA – Fuck ALL the Pain
Slow & Sad Songs
- night lovell – dark light (slowed + reverb)
- Joji – Glimpse of Us
- KXLLSWXTCH – WASTE
- joji – WORLD$TAR MONEY
Listed Videos and My Opinions
1. XXXTENTACION – King
This song is one of my personal favorites when I’m lifting heavy. I’m not usually a fan of heavy metal and rock but this song has a great build up and huge output.
2. KILLSTATION – EXTINCTION
I’ll occasionally use this song for hard lifts but sometimes it can get repetitive but overall a great addition to succeeding a PR.
3. The Plot In You – FEEL NOTHIN
A great song even considering it is rock. It’s more of a well known song but the build up to a PR and the brace before a really heavy lift in this song is executed perfectly. I love using this song when I’m going for a PR
4. GOTH x SUDZY – HARDTOKILL feat. FABI DHABI, BIG$ & APACHE
Just a warning, this song is LOUD. It will blast your eardrums and it’s to understand what they are saying. Personally, I love when a song blasts my eardrums when I’m attempting a PR.
5. KORDHELL – MURDER IN MY MIND
I’m a huge fan of phonk songs and this one I will constantly have playing through my headphones during a gym session. It’s not as good of a PR song, but it definitely can be used as one.
Best song to have on replay during a workout.
6. XXXTENTACION – RIP Roach
To tell the truth on this one, the intro can be quite annoying. I would suggest skipping the intro because I know I do all the time.
But after the intro stops playing, the song is truly a good song to give yourself motivation and getting ready to go for some heavy weight.
7. GHOSTMANE – Fed Up
Dark energy is exactly what this song will give you. It will be making your body get ready to go into battle mode.
8. (AOT Hardstyle) My Soldiers Rage – Hiroyuki Sawano (Maul Bootleg)
Huge fan of anime speeches before a song and this is one of the greatest speeches. With Erwin’s beginning speech, it makes for a good motivation song.
After the speech, it will turn into phonk which makes it a masterpiece of a song.
9. GPF x Riot Shift – Broccoli Fuck
One word to describe this song, loud. Byfar the loudest song in this playlist so I really don’t suggest listening to this song for too long.
But it delivers some straight noise into your eardrums and is occasionally a really nice song to just get the weight up.
10. night lovell – dark light (slowed + reverb)
An original song that is fairly unknown. It has a much slower beat and the pace is really slow but I love listening to this song during a gym session quite often.
Highly suggested to add to your playlist.
11. Joji – Glimpse of Us
Not too good of a PR song but if your in the mood, go for it.
It’s a sad song but a very popular one nonetheless. If you’re in the certain mood for a sadder song, this will give you that heartbreak motivation.
12. OmenXIII – I Think It’s Time That I Emerge
Just straight dark energy from this one. It will make you feel like your the main character which is great for getting some heavy weight up.
13. OmenXIII – LED (Prod. Grigoryan)
Heavy drop in the beginning is exactly what we need for a quick PR.
14. Dxrk ダーク – RAVE (Official Audio)
Good song for preparing for a PR by giving you that hype you need.
15. EXODIA – NUMB
Completely on the low, but I for one love this genre of music. Hardtek is not very well known but it’s great for taking into the gym.
16. EXODIA – i don’t wanna go to bed
Another hardtek song you should be adding to a playlist.
17. XXXTENTACION – ATTENTION!
Attention means hype for a PR. Makes you think you have an audience watching you so you better get that weight up.
18. BVDLVD – ADDERALL
Adderall is the feeling this song will give you. Turns a heavy set into a set you can rep with ease.
19. TWENTYTHREE – DON’T SAVE ME (PROD. PLAGUE)
More dark energy is a great addition to a gym playlist.
20. KXLLSWXTCH – WASTE
Slow and steady beat but it gives off a different vibe for most of the other songs. Depending on what you like, this song may just be for you.
21. Somber – TAKE ME AWAY
The second last dark energy song on this list. Great song for a PR but it can not be overused otherwise it just won’t hit the same.
22. MUPP- vendetta!
One of the best phonk songs byfar. Add this to your gym playlist and you will not be disappointed.
23. Kidx – SLAY ME
Hard rap can be good way to mix up a playlist but this will be sure to bring the hype.
24. KAMAARA – Fuck ALL the Pain
Pain is exactly what we experience when we push our bodies to its limits. Love the meaning of this during a workout.
25. joji – WORLD$TAR MONEY
To end this list, a sadder song. Depending on your current emotions, it can be used as a deadly weapon for any workout.
Want something else to help with a PR? Try Pre Workout.
Lucky for you, we created a list of the best strongest pre workouts to help with a PR.